Avocado in a desert? Whattttt?!
If you give it a go, prepare to be shocked…!
Now I’ve tried avocado in smoothies, cheesecakes, mousse and icecream, I am 100% an avo-in-dessert-convert.
Equipment needed: blender of some kind (ours is a Nutribullet which does the job perfectly).
Ingredients needed (for 4 portions) of dreamy deliciousness:
- 2x large and ripe avocados
- 4 table spoons of pure maple syrup
- 6 table spoons of raw cacao powder
- 1 small bar of 90% or higher dark chocolate
- Place all ingredients listed above into a blender.
- Blend until required smooth texture has been made.
- Remove and place into fridge for 20 mins.
- Serve into the prettiest glasses/kilner jars you can rustle up (wine glasses look great too!)
Top with pretty nuts, seeds and fruit as desired.
Creamy, sweet and chocolately, yummmmo xxxx